PHOTO TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS STRAIGHT FROM OUR EXPERTS!
• If possible provide a photo at eye level.
• It works best if the pet is slightly looking away from the camera.
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features.
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting.
• Avoid uploading blurry photos.
• Make sure no important parts are out of frame.
PLEASE NOTE: All examples on our site were made from high quality photos. It's YOUR responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result may not match those shown on our website.